Office chair massage techniques
Why chair massage
A workplace chair massage is ideal for persons in a office or people with little time, men who have a lot of stress doing repetitive tasks.
Chair massage is a perfect event massage. A eye-catcher to present your business. Giving free seated massages on events is a nice way to introduce your products to new clients.
Advantages seated massage
- Chair massage is not place dependent: use it on events, parties, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
- Seated massage is given through the clothing.
- After a office massage you restart your work without stress.
- It takes only 20 minutes and so is a low budget massage.
- A chair massage gives energy and stress relief.
- Breathing and concentration benefit from these techniques.
- This appreciation decreases absenteeism.
- Chair massage is a preventive health treatment.
Start chair massage
- Doe the client has healt issues.
- Check regularly if the pressure is fine, too much or too little.
- Give no seated massage before are after lunch.
- No chair massage on pregnant women.
- Avoid seated office massage with the use of blood thinners.
- Check sitting position: a straight back with chin to chest so the neck is straight.
- NO MASSAGE when you have medical doubts.
Chair massage therapist
- Keep back straight and center of gravity low.
- Front leg is bent a little, but never past the foot.
- Get on the ball of your back foot. The back leg is stretched.
- Use pressure by moving your weight.
- Use a right pressure angle.
- Comfortable clothing helps you to perform all the techniques.
- Elbows and arms must be free of clothing.
- Inhale while moving and exhale while using chair massage techniques.
Avoid seated massage
- Inflammation or infection
- Hheart disease or thrombosis.
- Person with fever.
- Broken skin and varicose veins.
- Use of blood thinners.
- People with cancer.
The best chair massage course tip: enjoy! When you are looking on google for chair massage course, try chair massage course London. When google with chair massage course London you will find many good websites with video, DVD en online courses. On this website you'll find a FREE eBook seated massage.